Keller is the world leader in geotechnical construction and deep foundations. With a North American presence of over 100 years, we operate as the market leader with over 50 offices throughout the US and Canada. By connecting global resources and local experience, Keller develops innovative, practical, and cost-effective solutions to geotechnical challenges. Our values of integrity, collaboration, and excellence enable us to lead the industry in providing the optimal solution for our clients.
Keller is looking for an experienced Safety Coordinator based out of our Midwest region.
In this hands-on position, you will work directly with the Regional Safety Manager with the following:
- Assisting with directing safety and environmental hazard activities for the region
- Assisting Regional Senior Vice President with ensuring compliance with all federal, state and local safety and environmental regulations
- Conducting routine safety inspections as directed by the Safety Manager
- Reporting inspection results to the Safety Manager
- Assisting with acquiring resources for corrective action when needed
- Conducting and following up with safety inspections to ensure closure of items identified as unsafe, defective or non-compliant
- Facilitating training for employees on a variety of safety and environmental topics as needed
- Assisting in the development, implementation and enforcement of Company Safety Policies and Procedures
Qualified candidates will have:
- BS Degree in Environmental Health & Safety, or related discipline
- 3-5 year’s hands on experience in Safety
- Construction industry experience preferred
- Bilingual a plus
- Regional Travel required
Keller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified women, minorities, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and others to apply.
Equal Employment Opportunity