J4H is a new organization. We are seeking compelling and impactful graphics for an awareness campaign. This job is flexible and we will work on your availability. We are fighting a cause. We want to end discriminatory housing policies which leave thousands of formerly incarcerated individuals returning home after incarceration homeless. Housing discrimination is contributing to Boston’s astronomical homeless problem. We need graphics that make a STRONG IMPACTFUL STATMENT!
By singling out whole classes of people, racial and ethnic minorities suffer disproportionately from exclusionary housing policies because of their overrepresentation among those who experience arrest and prosecution, those who currently live in poverty, and those who seek public housing.
The duties for this posting are:
- Create graphics campaigns
- Edit photos for newsletters, videos, online advisement, website
- Identify tools to enhance media, capacity building, and community outreach
- Work with team to create petitions, op-ads, sign-on letters
- Build quarterly newsletter
- Annual report
- Informational brochure
Our student interns & volunteers work between 3-7 hours a week.