Quantitative Researchers work closely with other members of the quantitative strategic team to develop and support quantitative trading strategies. Their responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Develop core algorithms and sophisticated investment models leading directly to trading decisions;
· Extract informational features from financial data;
· Conduct research and statistical analysis on target markets;
· Apply quantitative techniques to continuously improve all aspects of trading strategies including trading execution and risk management.
· Bachelor’s /Master’s /PhD degree in quantitative disciplines such as Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, IEOR, or a related field from a top university;
· Demonstrated ability to conduct in-depth research projects;
· Proficiency in at least one programming language (e.g. Python, C/C++, Java, etc.);
· Strong analytical skills and ability to apply logical and mathematical thinking to solve problems. IMO, IOI, IPHO participants are preferable;
· Fast learner and good team player with strong communication and time management skills;
· Proficiency in Mandarin is a plus.