Through building software solutions with sophisticated statistical techniques, Quantitative Developers solve most complex challenges in finance. Quantitative developer will partner with quantitative researchers to deliver software solutions for trading strategies and investment models, low-latency electronic trading platforms, and constantly improve the investment process.
· Master/PhD degree in quantitative disciplines such as Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, IEOR, or a related field from top universities;
· Strong C/C++ knowledge; proficient in at least one script language (e.g., Python/R)
· Experience with Linux, hardware, distributed system, network, agile development, etc.
· Passion for technology and software development; quick learner; good team player with strong communication skills
· Proficient in Mandarin Chinese