2022 CHASE ASSOCIATE PROGRAM FULL TIME OPPORTUNITY
WILMINGTON, DE | DALLAS METRO | COLUMBUS, OH | NEW YORK CITY METRO
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is once again the #1 financial services employer in the U.S. (ranked by MBAs and undergraduate business students), and has moved to be one of the “Top 10” employers in the world. We are proud to be recognized for our values and look forward to expanding them with your help.
• #1 on Fortune’s Change the World list
• Top 100 Military Friendly Employers
• Best Companies for Multicultural Women
• Top 50 Most Innovative Companies
• Best Employers for Healthy Lifestyles
• Top 50 Employer of the year for People with Disabilities
Chase Bank (Chase) is the Consumer & Community Banking Business within JPMorgan Chase & Co. that provides a broad range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, home lending, auto financing, investment planning, small business loans and payment processing.
With a large emphasis on digital banking, financial technology, financial fitness, innovation and leadership, analytics and strategy, here’s a snapshot of where we rank today:
• #1 Credit card issuer in the U.S.
• #1 most visited online banking portal
• #1 mobile banking app
• #1 among Millennials for checking, savings and credit cards
Talent is the currency of our business. Our commitment to providing best-in-class industry solutions is enabled by individuals like YOU. We offer a framework for career growth through training and exciting experiences and access across our businesses. Our collaborative culture is designed to support YOUR success — wherever it takes you.
Our Chase Associate Program (CAP) is an intensive 2-year rotational program. As a Full-time CAP Associate you’ll have the opportunity to deepen your knowledge of our business through three rotations in functional areas (Digital, Marketing, Fintech, Innovation and Strategy) supporting our Chase divisions:
• Merchant Services
• Chase Card Services
• Consumer Banking
• Auto Finance
• Home Lending
• Business Banking
CAP Associates are offered continuous support over the 2 years, including rigorous trainings to sharpen skills and remain competitive, formalized mentoring, professional and social networking opportunities, exposure to senior leadership and professional development training.
We are looking for our next leaders!
• Pursuing an MBA degree with expected graduation by May 2022
• Interest in Chase and the Consumer industry
• 3-5 years of professional experience in any role/industry, demonstrating unique perspectives and exceptional leadership
• Strong desire to learn about and eventually take on executive and general management roles in Chase
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced, intense and ever-evolving environment
• Ability to adapt to various work environments, teams and leadership styles
• Demonstrated passion for achieving success
• Demonstrated and successful leadership skills gained either academic, professional or extracurricular activities
• Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
• Results-oriented, forward-thinking and confident professional presence
• Ability to communicate complex information effectively to various audiences
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Authorization to work permanently in the U.S.
• This role is not eligible for employer immigration sponsorship. If you will require employer immigration sponsorship after completing your degree, you do not meet the basic requirements of this role.
Help us learn about you by submitting a complete and thoughtful application, which includes your resume. Your application and resume is a way for us to initially get to know you, so it’s important to complete all relevant application questions so we have as much information about you as possible.
To get started, enter your email address. Your email address will be used to create and maintain your profile. If you are a current JPMC employee, use your JPMC email address to apply for jobs internally. Do not use an email address with “.edu” extension as doing so could result in delays receiving updates regarding your candidacy.
After you confirm your application, we will review it to determine whether you meet certain required qualifications.
If you are advanced to the next step of the process, you’ll receive an email invitation to complete a video interview, powered by HireVue. This is your opportunity to further bring your resume to life and showcase your experience for our recruiting team and hiring managers.
HireVue is required, and your application will not be considered for further review until you have completed it. We strongly encourage that you apply and complete the required elements as soon as possible, since programs will close as positions are filled.
JPMorgan Chase is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that respects all people for their unique skills, backgrounds and professional experiences. We strive to hire qualified, diverse candidates, and we will provide reasonable accommodations for known disabilities.
Visit jpmorganchase.com/careers for upcoming events, career advice, our locations and more.
Please visit us at https://www.jpmorganchase.com/ for more information about the firm and jpmorganchase.com/careers for additional opportunities.