We’d love to hear from you if you like:
– Start-up energy working with a brilliant and passionate team
– $900 billion market opportunity
– Exponential growth (10X revenue in 2020)
– Rockstar teammates. You will be working with a strong leadership team from Facebook, Alibaba, Amazon, Lending Club, GEICO, SoFi, etc.
About the role:
As a Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Analyst Intern, you will be conducting market and competitor research, analyzing and compiling market trends, developing keyword queries and providing actionable insights to our team to drive our audience reach and content engagement. In this role, you will be sharpening your research skills and analytical rigor, learning the ins and outs of our business, and growing your career with the fastest-growing fintech startup in the car space.
– Analyze content performance metrics across a variety of digital platforms
– Synthesize analytical data and propose tangible solutions to improve our content’s discoverability and readership
– You will be supporting either our editorial content team or talent acquisition team in developing and implementing changes and improvements to our digital content visibility
– Recent graduation from a research-intensive undergraduate degree program
– Strong attention to detail and research ability
– Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
– Experience with coding language (eg: Python) an asset
Jerry is building the first Super App to save car owners time and money on all their car expenses. Drivers deserve better. That’s why we’re committed to making shopping for insurance, financing, maintenance, repairs, parking and more just a few clicks, texts, or swipes away.
Jerry is taking processes that haven’t substantively changed in decades and reimagining and redesigning them. Using artificial intelligence, machine learning and bots, Jerry eliminates the need for long forms and phone calls while providing personalized services for all car-owners’ needs.
Today, Jerry is the #1 rated and most downloaded app in its category and the fastest way to compare and buy car insurance. We just passed our 1M customer mark in the car insurance category and we are just getting started. Jerry is replicating that frictionless experience in other car expense categories.
Join our team of curious and passionate people who love tackling real-world problems and be a part of building a revolutionary product that’s disrupting a massive market.
Jerry was founded in 2017 by serial entrepreneurs who previously built and scaled YourMechanic and has raised more than $130 million in financing.