Jefferies, the global investment banking firm, has served companies and investors for over 50 years. Headquartered in New York, with offices in over 30 cities around the world, the firm provides clients with capital markets and financial advisory services, institutional brokerage and securities research, as well as wealth management. The firm provides research and execution services in equity, fixed income, foreign exchange, futures and commodities markets, and a full range of investment banking services including underwriting, mergers and acquisitions, restructuring and recapitalization, and other advisory services, with all businesses operating in the Americas, Europe and Asia.
Recent Awards and Acknowledgements
- One of the World’s Most Admired Companies – Fortune Magazine
- Most Innovative Investment Bank for Growth Companies – The Banker
- One of the 100 Best Companies to Work For – The Sunday Times of London
- Best Place to Work of the Decade in the Global Financial Markets – Here Is The City
Jefferies Wealth Management International provides a full suite of world-class open architecture financial services to high-net-worth individuals and their families, as well as institutions and family offices. Focusing on long-term preservation and growth of capital, Jefferies Wealth Management International professionals seek to provide the critical thinking and acumen needed to address the full range of significant financial events impacting our clients. Wealth Management’s core services include:
- Investment Advisory Services
- Financial Planning
- Family Offices & Institutional Consulting
- Executive Services
Wealth Management leverages the power of Jefferies’ internal capabilities as well as third-party service providers. As our private wealth clients have broad-based needs, Wealth Management works closely with and touches virtually all parts of Jefferies.
The Wealth Management Analysts will assist the management team on a wide variety of projects and analysis with components of strategy, data gathering/inquiry, management reporting, and budgetary exercises. In addition, they will work with various business teams involved with Hedge Funds, Private Equity, Mutual Funds, UMA’s, SMA’s, Portfolio Management, Fixed Income, Equities, Asset Allocation, Financial Analysis, and Performance Reporting on both advisory and brokerage accounts.
Desired Background & Skills
- Professional nature to handle sensitive information and work with senior management
- Deep analytical and presentation skills
- Data management: comfortable handling large data sets and displaying end results
- Strong attention to detail: ability to spot problems and irregularities
- Ability to define and apply systematic solutions to complex problems
- Collaborate with Management and Financial Advisors around issues impacting clients
- Strong organization and presentation skills
- Ability to handle high pressure situations and tight deadlines
- Ability to manage a range of non-standard assignments
- Demonstrate first rate attention to detail and adhere to policy & processes
- Fluently Bilingual: English and Spanish (preferred) or English and Portuguese or English and Spanish and Portuguese.