Marketing Communications Coordinator
Reports To: CMO
Location: New York, NY
JCDecaux is looking for a creative and enthusiastic Marketing Communications Coordinator to join the team! This role is responsible for ideation and creation of new marketing assets as well as updating existing documents using syndicated data, traditional research skills, and advertising knowledge. The ideal candidate will have strong reading and creative writing skills as they will be responsible for writing ad campaign summaries showcased across Social platforms, the corporate website, and newsletters. In addition, they will provide inventory maps for various markets, incorporating requested demographic and geographic information as well as specified POIs. If this sounds like you, we invite you to apply today!
· 1-2 years of applicable experience
· Bachelor’s in English, Communications or a related field not required but preferred
· Sound understanding of marketing principles
· Strong writing/copy editing skills a must
· Excellent analytical skills with the ability to effectively package and present information
· Creative and innovative
· Good attention to detail
· Ability to effectively communicate with Sales Department, clients, and management
· Computer literate
Responsibilities (in order of priority):
· Writes and posts ad campaign summaries on website and corporate newsletter
· Writes and posts on Social Media (i.e. Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn)
· Assists in the development of marketing collateral as well as new website content
· Provides media metrics to help AEs sell street furniture inventory
· Uses GIS software to match customer locations with advertising inventory
· Updates company databases
· Gathers customer and market data
· Coordinates requests coming from France and the UK
· Fulfills request for marketing collateral and tracks marketing inventory
· Liaise with operations and ratings bureau to ensure JCDecaux advertising inventory information is kept up-to-date
· Some Intern supervisory responsibilities
JCDecaux is a world leader in out of home media, with over 616,000 advertising faces across 40 countries; it is Europe’s largest billboard owner and the world’s largest owner of street furniture. As the Number One outdoor advertising company in the world, we are dedicated to giving brands unique voices and providing messaging platforms through the highest quality out-of-home solutions and first-class services.
Joining JCDecaux means choosing the number one outdoor advertising company worldwide and seeing new horizons in a team recognized for its momentum, creativity, and sense of innovation. Our strategy is founded on creating a motivated and diverse workforce. The success of JCDecaux North America relies on employees with a passion to make a significant contribution to the continued growth of our business.
JCDecaux North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value individuality and create an inclusive culture where variety is positively encouraged, and all employees are genuinely appreciated for what makes them unique. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
For more JCDecaux US information, visit www.jcdecauxna.com