At Jack Henry & Associates, we deliver technology solutions that are digitally transforming and empowering community banks and credit unions to provide enhanced and streamlined user experiences to their customers and members. Our best-in-class products are just the start as we lay the groundwork for the future of digital banking and payments. We hope you’ll join us. We can’t do it without you.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Completes product technical design and prototyping, software development, bug verification and resolution.
- Performs system analysis and programming activities which may require research.
- Provides reasonable task and project effort estimates. Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production.
- Develops and tests applications based on business requirements and industry best practices.
- Creates required technical documentation. Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards.
- Collaboratively works with team members to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
- You may be responsible for additional functions in addition to those listed here.
What you’ll need to have:
- Enrolled at an accredited university or technical program.
- Be able to work up to 40 hours per week throughout the summer internship with minimum absences.
- Meet legal requirements to work in the U.S. for an indefinite period of time without any sponsorship.
What would be nice for you to have:
- Pursuing an Associates, undergraduate, or graduate degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or Computer Information Systems.
- Examples of project work outside of course work.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Basic understanding of the FinTech industry.
If you’ve got this far, we hope you’re feeling excited about this opportunity. Even if you don’t feel you meet every single requirement on this posting, we still encourage you to apply. We’re eager to meet motivated people who align with Jack Henry’s mission and can contribute to our company in a variety of ways.
Why Jack Henry?
Our 10-week internship program runs June 6, 2022 – August 12, 2022. You will have the opportunity to partner with the industry’s best talent to produce highly visible results that impact the business and our customers. You will receive on the job training through mentorship and hands-on learning experiences. We also offer competitive wages (pay starting at $22.00/hour) and 88% of our interns receive a job offer at the end of the program.
Culture of Commitment
Ask our associates why they love Jack Henry, and many will tell you it is because our culture is exceptional. We do great things together. Rising to meet challenges and seeking opportunities is part of who we are as an organization. Our culture has helped us stay strong through challenging times and we credit our dedicated associates for our success. Check our 2020 Corporate Sustainability Report to learn more about our culture and commitment to our people, customers, community, environment, and shareholders.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Jack Henry, we know we are better together. We value, respect, and protect the uniqueness each of us brings. Innovation flourishes by including all voices and makes our business—and our society—stronger. Jack Henry is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, performance management, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, education, training, social, and recreational activities to all persons regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, genetic information, pregnancy, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, and military and veteran status, or any other protected status protected by local, state or federal law.
No one will be subject to, and Jack Henry prohibits, any form of discipline, reprisal, intimidation, or retaliation for good faith reports or complaints of incidents of discrimination of any kind, pursuing any discrimination claim, or cooperating in related investigations.