At Iterate, we dream big and build fast. Iterate is an AI-driven Innovation Ecosystem for Large Enterprises. The heart of our ecosystem is Interplay: a low-code platform for developing AI, IoT, Blockchain, and Enterprise apps. With 475 pre-built components, apps are in production 17x faster.
Interplay is supported by Signals which tracks 12.6m startups with funding, news, and patent trends to guide your innovation thought leadership.
Our team has a global presence in North America (Silicon Valley, Colorado), Europe, and Asia (India).
When asked in a blind survey, “What do you value most about working at Iterate?” Iterators responded that they value their teams, our innovation, the fact that we work fast, and we work on cutting-edge technology. Those students who are passionate about technology, AI, entrepreneurship, writing and business development would likely find Iterate.ai a great place to work.
The U.S.-based Technology Research Associate assists our Digital Curation team in identifying and researching technology trends, start-up companies, and emerging themes, and then communicates findings in written form.
- Reach out to roughly 20 startups per week, based on a directed list of startups.
- Interview roughly 10 startups per week, teach them about our platforms Signals and Interplay, as you gather insights and trend information.
- Manage an offshore team of researchers who identify start-up companies to introduce our current and new customers in order to meet their strategic goals.
- Identify technology trends.
- Conduct tech provider interviews and research.
- Prepare information to be put in presentations of the research to customers through written case studies and slide decks.
- Expect to write at least 1 use case or article about technology trends per week.
Skills and Experience
- Must possess a passion for technology and understanding of how it is developed.
- Must possess a curiosity for business and startup culture.
- Successful experience in Internet research.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong critical analysis skills.
- Must be a self-starter and self-motivated.
- Ability to create slide decks preferred.
- Although this is a remote position, candidates in Denver or Austin are preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree.
At Iterate, we are a collection of curious, dot-connecting inventors who love learning every day. We thrive in complex and fast-paced environments. It’s a demanding environment, and we succeed by collaborating, sharing, reinforcing, and celebrating each other’s work.
If you haven’t checked out our solutions yet, go to iterate.ai and learn more about our 50+ Iterators and what they are doing.