Be a part of an innovative team and culture…
Itemize is seeking an enthusiastic, creative, and motivated web designer to join our digital team. The candidate must be comfortable with tight deadlines, be extremely detail-oriented, highly organized, and able to multi-task and thrive in an exciting, fast-paced environment.
The Web Designer will work with the Itemize website team, under the supervision of our experienced designers. They’ll assist in the creation and preparation of graphics and design for use on itemize web platforms, as well as the auditing of existing designs. The selected candidate will work closely with developers and content management tools to understand the full life-cycle of a design project, and will have the opportunity to take lead on a project.
This position is part-time, unpaid, remote, eligible for college credit received
- Assist the design team in image styling, sizing, and optimization.
- Meet with stakeholders and create graphics for multiple projects.
- Work within Shure’s documented brand guidelines to bring stakeholder visions to life.
- Design complete web experiences, and work with all members of the Global Web Team to bring them to life.
- In-process of a Bachelor’s or Advanced degree in Graphic Design with a focus on Digital Media.
- Able to follow standard instructions, practices, and procedures.
- Self-motivated, team player, detail-oriented.
- Able to meet required deadlines.
- Ability to work independently with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Exposure to the Adobe Creative Suite, Zeplin, Sketch, and other modern web design tools.
- An understanding of other areas of web development is a plus!