This is a fully remote position open to US-based applicants.
As a Digital Design Intern at make path, you will help turn our visions and goals into captivating, beautiful, and impactful visualizations that tell meaningful stories and translate large amounts of data into digestible information.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Visual designers communicate intent and meaning through visual experiences to incite understanding and action from people. They translate functions and information into emotionally compelling and desirable experiences.
Eligibility Requirements :
Please note candidates applying must be registered students in an undergraduate or graduate program in order to be eligible for the internship.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
Work with the Head of Design to conceptualize and design visuals based on set requirements and execute on client requests and feedback.
– Participate in developing visuals consistent with the overall look and feel of the make path brand.
– Participate in internal kick-off meetings and discovery discussions to determine project requirements.
– Collaborate with the marketing team to create graphics for website content, social media posts, and marketing collateral.
– Follow and enhance branding guidelines and templates to ensure consistent brand identity.
– Work with team members to help translate their feedback into visuals that communicate their ideas effectively and beautifully.
– Excellent communication skills and a keen knack for storytelling.
– Experience working with Figma.
– Knowledge of Sketch and Adobe products including XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign is a plus.
– End-to-end design skills: from concepts, ideas, and storyboards, to development, creation, and final design.
– A good understanding of layout design and information hierarchy.
– A good understanding of UX design.
– Ability to work independently and manage your time effectively.