At InterSystems, we are driven to empower our end-users, customers, and employees with resources for continuous education. In keeping with this core value, we continuously invest in a robust E-Learning strategy that exceeds expectations in our rapidly advancing industry.
As a Production Specialist, you will build and develop online training content for our TrakCare (EHR/EMR) product. These trainings enable our implementation and support teams to deliver TrakCare to our customers- doctors, nurses, clinicians and other healthcare providers. You will work closely with the Course Developers to move content from storyboards and scripts to final online content. You will develop this online content using various tools such as Adobe Captivate, Camtasia, Totara (LMS). As a successful Clinical Production Specialist, you will collaborate closely with the Instructional Designer and Course Developers. You will work with colleagues in our offices around the world, from our corporate headquarters in Cambridge, MA.
- Collaborate with TrakCare Content Developers to build learning content
- Design online courses including demonstrations, videos, and simulations
- Work with subject matter experts to ensure content meets course objectives
- Ensure proper course testing and provide rapid updates and fixes to content as needed
- Support regional teams for their delivery of local online learning content
- Work closely with other production specialists and corporate learning services team to ensure quality of content and effective communication between teams
- Manage multiple projects concurrently
- Experience with either video production, online learning, classroom training or some other related area
- The ability to adapt in a rapidly changing environment
- Self-starter who is driven to solve problems
- Mixture of strong technical and communication/interpersonal skills
- Interest in learning new technologies
- Motivated energy to work independently and collaborate within a team
- Knowledge of hospital procedures, standard working practices, structure and politics
- Experience training clinicians and healthcare providers to use software
- Experience developing online content with tools such as SnagIt, Camtasia, Storyline, Lectora, and/or Adobe Captivate
- Experience with learning management systems such as Totara, Open edX, Absorb, Cornerstone, Saba, Moodle or similar technology
Education and Training
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Instructional Design, Instructional Technology, Learning Development, Adult Learning, Education or related areas desired.