As a software test engineer, you are dedicated to maintaining high quality standards of products for our users. You represent a voice of strong quality by detecting defects, hunting down the cause of broken code and suggesting refinements. You will be working with team members to design, develop and maintain a set of automation practices, looking to find ways to develop and test more efficiently.
Qualifications and Skills：
– Bachelor’s degree or above in computer science, software development or related fields.
– One or two years’ programming experience using C/C++/Python or other programming languages.
– Proven ability to build test plans, test scenarios and executing tests.
– Proven ability to deliver test automation.
– Proven ability to perform coding, troubleshooting and debugging to find and fix defects.
– Highly motivated, responsible and a team player.
– Chinese language fluency is required due to business necessity. Candidate needs to be able to communicate with Tencent employees, vendors/partners in Chinese, be able to read/write Chinese correspondences, and review products in Chinese.