You will be responsible for the development of high-performance game client applications for players across multiple platforms, through the creation of game products, game engine technologies and development tools. Leveraging areas and technologies such as specialized algorithms, game engine technologies, business structure, telecommunication network, tools and plug-ins, your work is vital to improving the quality and efficiency of game research and development.
Join us if you’re dedicated in creating a fun experience for gamers.
Qualifications and Skills：
– Bachelor’s degree or above in computer science or a related field, passion for programming, strong grasp of algorithms, data structures, software design, proficiency in at least one programming languages commonly used in game development. Experience in C++/C# is preferred.
– Game engine experience (e.g. Unity, Unreal) is preferred.
– Solid understanding of at least one aspect of game client technologies (e.g. graphics, audio, motion pictures, physics, AI, network) is preferred.
– Creative, keen on pushing the technological boundaries and resolving challenges, fast-learner, strong analytical skills, excellent team player.
– Chinese language fluency is required due to business necessity. Candidate needs to be able to communicate with Tencent employees, vendors/partners in Chinese, be able to read/write Chinese correspondences, and review products in Chinese.