A back-end software engineer is responsible for the back-end architectural design, development, optimization and operations of Tencent’s products and services. You will create an optimally designed architecture for the implementation of best-fit algorithms to provide solutions to network access, business logic, data storage and data mining, etc., building for our users a stable, secure, top-quality and reliable back-end support system.
Qualifications and Skills：
– Excellent algorithm design and development skills; proficient in one or more programming languages including but not limited to C/C++/JAVA, general-purpose algorithms and data structures.
– Familiar with TCP/UDP network protocol and inter-process communication programming.
– Knowledge of scripting languages like Python, Shell, Perl.
– Knowledge of MYSQL and SQL, NoSQL, and key-value storage.
– Solid understanding of software development, including operating systems, software engineering, design patterns, data structures, database systems, network security and others
– Knowledge of distributed system design and development, load balancing, system disaster recovery design and high availability system.
– Chinese language fluency is required due to business necessity. Candidate needs to be able to communicate with Tencent employees, vendors/partners in Chinese, be able to read/write Chinese correspondences, and review products in Chinese.