1. Assisting Product Managers in product development ideation, conceptualization to implementation；
2. Define and implement product development and product management plan；
3. Initiate, analysis, propose and launch new product ideas (product development)；
4. Maintain existing app products (product management)；
5. Work closely with key internal partners, including but not limited to engineering, analytics, content, and partnership to set goals and guide prioritization to make sure that the key initiatives are focused and impactful；
6. Understand markets, competition, and user requirements in depth；
7. Launch new products and features, test their performance, and iterate quickly.
– Excellent communication skills and an open, collaborative and proven team player who prioritizes projects end to end across various stakeholders and functions；
– Strong problem-solving skills and product sense; passionate about products and have great empathy；
– Excellent data analytics and interpersonal skills that can translate complex data analysis and logic into actionable insights；
– Self-starter who is intellectually curious and comfortable operating in ambiguity and under pressure；
– Students in their last or second to last year.
– Chinese language fluency is required due to business necessity. Candidate needs to be able to communicate with Tencent employees, vendors/partners in Chinese, be able to read/write Chinese correspondences, and review products in Chinese.