Since our founding in June 2001, we have remained an innovative company with a strong focus on continuously maintaining a high-level of competitive advantage in an ever-increasing number of industries. We are a world-forerunner in component parts such as: Acoustics, Optics, Microelectronic, and Enclosure parts. For finished products, we are a world-forerunner in Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), Wearable, Hearable, Home and other digital-era hardware. Besides, we also focus on R&D, manufacturing and sales of high-end manufacturing system.
By being goal-focused, since our IPO in May 2008 on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange, Goertek has maintained rapid growth. Our sole goal is to be the best one-stop service for our world-renowned clients. As a result, we have highly-integrated the value chain within the consumer electronics industry and have built long-lasting strategic relationships with our clients, suppliers and industry partners. Our precision design of intelligent manufacturing platforms is based on vertically integrating systems to deliver the greatest value to all of our clients.
Our global R&D centers focus on leveraging cooperation strategies in order to provide brilliant technical solutions within the acoustic, optical and general electronics industries. In order to provide clients with locally-based R&D solutions, to reach our highest possible level of performance and to take advantage of localized specialized talent, Goertek has established our global R&D network in the following countries: China (Beijing, Shenzhen, Shanghai and Nanjing), USA, Denmark, Japan, South Korea and so on.
Through study, we have developed a deep understanding of people’s inner desires – which we vigorously infuse into state-of-the-art technologies. Our long term aspiration is to continuously launch cutting-edge products that better meet life style changes through integrating advances in acoustic, optical and microelectronics. Our hope is for Goertek to provide a substantial benefit to our clients, employees, shareholders and partners all over the world.
“We make it together.”
Direction 1: Product Appearance Design
• Responsible for the appearance design of smart wearable products.
• Conducts market research related to design, user research, and trend analysis.
• Participates in the detailed design planning, 3D modeling and rendering, and subsequent production of the prototype.
• Communicates with other teams and follows up with the product implementation.
Direction 2: Ergonomic User Experience
• Responsible for the user experience planning and design of smart wearable products.
• Conducts user research, define user portraits, and analyze user needs.
• Carries out usability test on the product design prototype and evaluates a product level.
• Organizes real user experience testing, discovers product experience problems and new needs, conducts data analysis, and improves user experience.
• Bachelor’s degree or above.