You will be collaborating closely with some of the best teams of developers across the globe on top-notch game projects. You will participate in the entire process from prototyping to publishing and operating a game. Your responsibilities include but are not limited to content optimization, data analysis, branding and marketing. By assessing the diverse needs of our users and mobilizing all available resources, it is your mission to present top-quality games loved by hundreds of millions of users.
Qualifications and Skills：
– Excellent academic records; all majors welcome.
– Fast-learner; creative team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Ability to cope with high pressure in a fast-paced environment.
– Strong interest in the internet and game industry; deep insights into internet products and services, and user demand analysis.
– Experienced gamers preferred; Experience in game development, publishing and operation is a plus.
– Good English and Chinese oral and written skills; proficiency in Japanese or Korean is a plus.