• In charge of a block of hardware (Digital, Analogue or FPGA) design/debug, working with the eCAD Engineer to complete PCB layout design.
• Support all cross-functional teams during the R&D phase.
– Work with Quality for all delivers (ECSQ etc.)
– Work with Purchaser for low BOM Cost.
– Work with Industrialization/EMS plant for EP/MP/PR Blank PCB/PCBA manufacture.
– Work with Certification to solve all EMC/EMI issues.
– Work with the Validation team to solve all issues.
• Work with cross-functional global teams in multiple time zones.
• MS(Preferred) in Electrical Engineering.
• Strong interpersonal skills are a must.
• Digital/Analogue embedded system design capability.
• Must be a self-motivated team player with good oral and written English skills, communication skills, and a strong sense of ownership.
• Good communication and teamwork spirit.