Why Join Intellia?
Our mission is to develop curative genome editing treatments that can positively transform the lives of people living with severe and life-threatening diseases.
Beyond our science, we live our four core values: One, Explore, Disrupt, Deliver and feel strongly that you can achieve more at Intellia. We have a single-minded determination to excel and succeed together. We believe in the power of curiosity and pushing boundaries. We welcome challenging thoughts and imagination to develop innovative solutions. And we know that patients are counting on us to make the promise a reality, so we must maintain high standards and get it done.
We want all of our people to go beyond what is possible. We aren’t constrained by typical end rails, and we aren’t out to just “treat” people. We’re all in this for something more. We’re driven to cure and motivated for change. Just imagine the possibilities of what we can do together.
How You Will Achieve More With Intellia
Be the next Research Associate to join our Analytical Development team! In this role, you will be responsible for executing analytical procedures relevant to gene therapy and cell therapy platforms. This will include handling advanced nucleic acid-based analytical chromatography including RP-HPLC, IEX, Electrophoresis-based methods (Fragment analyzer, CE), and Mass spectrometry-based methods.
- Execute analytical test methods to support routine process development and stability samples
- Compliant with GxP, keep good lab notebook and experiment records
- Routinely perform and participate in the optimization and execution of analytical methods required to support CMC
- Support tech transfer of analytical methods, protocols/procedures, and know-how from internal labs to external labs
- Work collaboratively with Process Development to gather and analyze data to develop an understanding of product critical quality attributes to guide testing and process control strategies.
- Work closely with and support quality control on investigations, OOS, OOTs and release assay trouble-shooting
- Support project leads, key internal and external stakeholders to meet project deadlines
- BS with 2 years of experience in nucleic acid molecular biology or related fields in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry
- Experience working on cell and gene therapy products highly desirable
- Demonstrated ability in problem solving and organization
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Team player, good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Knowledge of QC and GMP regulations is desirable