At IntelleGym, we feel that academic support should not be constrained by time. We call ourselves a gym because we believe in what the fitness industry has preached for decades — consistency. We also believe in equal opportunity and regularly partner some of our tutors with non-profits to deliver standardized test prep to students in need.
Once on-boarded, you will be assigned students to tutor. You will have the opportunity to start with a few students and work your way up to 20 hours per week. Tutoring takes place primarily during afternoons and evenings and is done entirely online.
Tutoring Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must have experience tutoring the SAT exam.
- Scored in the 99th percentile on the SAT Verbal section.
- Available to work with students online.
- Excellent organizational, critical thinking, and communication skills.
- Previous standardized test teaching experience is preferred.
- Experience with College Application assistance preferred.
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible schedule – afternoon, evening and weekend hours available
- Fun and rewarding start-up culture
Applicants should submit an updated resume. Candidates who are selected will be invited to interview directly with our executive team.