• Driving the Manufacture Availability on the Tools in your responsible Field.
• Owning the Manufacture Technician’s Skill Improvement and Career Development.
• Driving and Owning the Safety and Quality performance at your Team to meet Factory wide expectation.
• Manger the FSE (Filed Supporting Eng) resource in term of resource management; Priority setting and Performance driving
• Participating and Cross work with Other Dept (Process Engineer & Industry Engineer) on Tactical Factory Operation Management to approach with the Factory Version.
• MS degree in Electrical Engineering, Apply Materials, Physics, Chemistry or Chemical Engineering;
• Good understanding of LEAN Manufacture;
• People Management;
• Productivity Improvement;
• Team Development and Teamwork;
• Advanced data extraction, analysis, and reporting skills;
• Willing to run shift;