As an Analog Eng, you’ll be responsible but not limited to the following:
– Develop, design and test wireline I/O circuits in Intel’s leading-edge technology node.
– Design PHY circuits covering wireline standards in serial, memory, and legacy high-voltage I/Os and integrate them into Intel’s first technology test chips.
– Use your design and measurement results to guide the next generation of process technology based on requirements for critical wireline interfaces.
– Work closely with process and product/IP engineers to anticipate interface requirements and use design and test results to accelerate process technology and product development.
Important behavior traits:
– Technical leadership in multiple projects
This is an entry-level position and will be compensated accordingly
The requisition you will see with the provided link has the skillset of different positions under the same opening. Therefore, several hiring managers will have the opportunity to review all the candidates, this way you will have the opportunity to showcase your resume to more managers at the same time, a great chance to apply and get matched.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
Candidate should have an MS or PhD degree in relevant field and 1 + year experience in the following:
– Designing and testing analog, data converter and/or wireline I/O blocks
– Analog design skills including specification, design and validation
– Able to analyze and guide layout for advanced process technology nodes
– Mixed signal design validation
– Experience with data converter design will be considered a plus