Do you want to be part of Boston’s hottest up and coming startup? Insurify is one of the fastest-growing MIT FinTech startups and has been recognized as a global Top 100 InsurTech company. We’re changing the way millions of people compare and buy insurance with artificial intelligence, technology, and superior product design.
Founded in 2013 by Snejina Zacharia (CEO), Todor Kiryazov (CPO) and Giorgos Zacharia, Co-founder and Board Member, Insurify has raised $28 million in venture capital funding from top investors including Viola Group, MTech Capital, Hearst Ventures, Nationwide Ventures and MassMutual Ventures.
Our team is highly analytical, fast-moving, and focused on one thing: getting more people to compare insurance quotes using Insurify.
How you will make an impact
- Join Insurify’s rapidly growing Markeitng program and play a central role in shaping the company’s growth
- Work across several Marketing channels to help launch and grow paid ad campaigns
- Troubleshoot, support, set up, and perform A/B tests on various marketing channels
- Learn about and monitor technical issues – marketing channel pixels and optimize campaigns
- Make updates directly in Google Ads and other advertising platformsRun ad hoc analysis and maintain regular performance trackers and perform competitor analysis
- Great opportunity to learn cutting edge marketing strategies, including bidding techniques, the “behind the scenes” marketing technology, and ad creative optimizations
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including Engineering, Analytics, Design, and Product to optimize campaign performance
What you need to succeed
- No experience in Marketing necessary, but willingness to learn and become an expert
- This is a great opportunity to get in the door at a fast paced startup and on an innovative, data driven team
- While not required, it’s always a plus to have Marketing experience, particularly in digital advertising platforms like Google Ads or Facebook Ads Manager
- Strong analytical skills and willingness to learn about the operational aspects of digital marketing
- Undergrads with strong internship experience or recent grads are welcome to apply
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, able to work cross-functionally
- Strong sense of ownership; ability to get things done in a fast pace environment
- Proficient at Excel; ability to learn advertising platforms and internal tools
- Employee stock options
- 401K plan
- Great healthcare plan
- Unlimited vacation and sick time
- Free snacks and beverages every day in office
- Team lunches and outings
- Friendly office culture
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.