Do you want to be part of Boston’s hottest up and coming startup? Insurify is one of the fastest-growing MIT FinTech startups and has been recognized as a global Top 100 InsurTech company. We’re changing the way millions of people compare and buy insurance with artificial intelligence, technology, and superior product design.
Founded in 2013, Insurify recently raised $23 million in venture capital funding from top investors including Viola Group, MTech Capital, Hearst Ventures, Nationwide Ventures and MassMutual Ventures.
Our team is highly analytical, fast-moving, and focused on one thing: getting more people to compare insurance quotes using Insurify.
- Join Insurify’s rapidly growing Marketing program and play a central role in shaping the company’s growth
- Assist with Email operation needs, including building email flows, setting up A/B tests, running regular reporting, and troubleshooting technical issues
- Work directly in the Klaviyo platform
- Monitor and improve deliverability, ensuring we use email best practices
- Design new email templates and figure out ways to improve the customer journey
- Great opportunity to learn cutting edge marketing strategies from a data driven, fast paced team
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including Engineering, Analytics, Design, and Product to optimize campaign performance
- Experience in Email operations, preferably Klaviyo or similar platform
- Deep knowledge of deliverability and email best practices
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized
- Strong sense of ownership; ability to get things done in fast paced environment
- Proficient at Excel; SQL or other programming skills are a plus