Do you want to be part of Boston’s hottest up and coming startup? Insurify is one of the fastest-growing MIT FinTech startups and has been recognized as a global Top 100 InsurTech company. We’re changing the way millions of people compare and buy insurance with artificial intelligence, technology, and superior product design.
Founded in 2013, Insurify recently raised $23 million in venture capital funding from top investors including Viola Group, MTech Capital, Hearst Ventures, Nationwide Ventures and MassMutual Ventures.
Our team is highly analytical, fast-moving, and focused on one thing: getting more people to compare insurance quotes using Insurify.
– Collaborate with leadership, product, analytics, engineering, and business development teams to help solve problems and scale the business using data
– This role will require a mix of data science, business analytics, and analytics engineering using SQL and python
– Sample projects:
- Building new data views + optimizing existing ones to empower teams across the business
- Build new dashboards + reports for different members of the team
- Identifying factors correlated with conversion and using that to improve our monetization
- Improve customer acquisition bidding algorithms to drive better ROI
– Ultimately, this role is about using data to make our company better across all areas of the business, so we want someone who is excited to tackle a wide range of structured and unstructured problems using data!
– B.A. / B.S. degree in technical/quantitative disciplines or equivalent experience
– Strong quantitative and programming skills with a product-driven sensibility
– Knowledge of statistics
– Expertise in and real-world experience with SQL
– Experience in data analysis in consumer / retail / e-commerce / SaaS
– Knowledge of Python (preferred) or R
– Quick learning ability and a drive suitable for the startup hustle
– A team player with a solid work ethic who is ready to pivot between projects, learn from mistakes, always move forward, and help build the next big thing in insurance!