Do you want to be part of Boston’s hottest up and coming startup? Insurify is one of the fastest-growing MIT FinTech startups and has been recognized as a global Top 100 InsurTech company. We’re changing the way millions of people compare and buy insurance with artificial intelligence, technology, and superior product design.
Founded in 2013, Insurify recently raised $23 million in venture capital funding from top investors including Viola Group, MTech Capital, Hearst Ventures, Nationwide Ventures and MassMutual Ventures.
Our team is highly analytical, fast-moving, and focused on one thing: getting more people to compare insurance quotes using Insurify.
- Write, edit, and post onsite web content, including blog articles, landing page copy, data visualizations, marketing content, social media copy, etc.
- Research new topics and content verticals in the insurance and personal finance space, and become a master in these fields
- Use data to develop new content pipelines, and eventually manage an entire content vertical from ideation to execution
- Support and collaborate with the SEO, Product, and Marketing teams for cross-functional projects big and small, including copywriting, editing, and content optimization
- Perform minor editorial tasks when needed…because the grind never stops!
- Undergraduate degree with relevant coursework (English, Communications, Marketing, etc.), as well as quantitative aptitude
- Top-notch research skills, with the ability and willingness to eventually master an entire content vertical
- Experience writing, posting, and managing web content in a voice other than your own
- Willingness to pivot between multiple projects at once and single handedly manage relationships with contractors
- A team player with a solid work ethic who is ready to take the reins, learn from mistakes, always move forward, and help build the next big thing in insurance!
- Employee stock options
- 401K plan
- Great healthcare plan
- Unlimited vacation and sick time
- Free snacks and beverages every day in office
- Team lunches and outings
- Friendly office culture
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.