The intern program participant roles include supporting the strategic planning process, conducting build / buy assessments, monitoring competitive activity and partner with the organization to answer key strategic questions.
- Assess strategic initiatives and opportunities, such as new or foreign markets, new products, or new business models, to drive growth in revenues.
- Lead internal consulting projects translating complex problems into digestible implications and actions.
- Support build vs buy analysis by aligning a cross functional team and making driving a recommendation.
- Work with business unit/corporate leadership to inform and drive strategy development and support the corporate strategy process
- Create, write, and communicate briefings, presentations, and memos for senior management
- Interpret, analyze, and evaluate business plans, operating/financial plans and research reports.
Education and Experience:
- Pursuing an MBA with experience in marketing, finance or strategy with medical device or pharmaceutical experience.
Preferred Skills & Competencies:
- Curiosity with an ability to solve complex problems
- Strong communication, presence, and executive presentation ability
- Self-motivated, high energy, respectful, honest, hard-working team player
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Microsoft Office skills are required. Proficiency with Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Willingness to learn