AI Teaching and Curriculum Opportunity at Inspirit AI: Winter 2021
At Inspirit AI, we’ve taught the fundamentals of artificial intelligence to 5000+ curious middle and high school students worldwide. Through the AI Scholars Live Online program, students learn about the technical and social challenges of AI, build machine learning models in Python, and complete projects applying AI to social good, from assessing bias in the social justice system to identifying the origins of COVID-19. We’re excited for our winter break 2021 and spring 2022 programs!
We’re seeking students or recent alumni with AI/ML experience to join our instructional and curriculum teams this winter/spring. As an AI Instructor & Curriculum Developer, you’ll:
- Teach AI to high-school students worldwide, mentoring small groups.
- Build your skills in AI, teaching, and curriculum or business development.
- Join the Inspirit team of passionate instructors from Stanford, MIT, and more.
- Complete curriculum or outreach projects, for example:
- Create a new machine learning project in Python for high-school students based on your past research experience.
- Plan and lead a special session about a topic in AI ethics.
- Blog about your experience as an AI instructor and college student.
- Reach out to school leadership to help Inspirit plan new programs.
- Receive training on teaching our curriculum and competitive compensation.
- Work remotely with students from over 50 countries!
We’re looking for:
- AI experience: At least one AI/ML course (like Stanford CS229/CS230 or MIT 6.036) and some AI experience in research or industry, or equivalent.
- Teaching skills: experience teaching or tutoring. Bonus: experience working with teenagers, teaching CS, creating curriculum, and/or teaching remotely.
- Availability from December 19-30 (Dec 24 and 25 are off). Multiple time slots are available.
- Enthusiasm for mentoring high school students across the globe and joining the Inspirit community!
Inspirit is an equal-opportunity employer.
**Instructors can sign up for as many slots (either 1, 2, or 3) as they would like to teach. Instructors will teach all 10 sessions for each slot they sign up for.
This program runs for 10 sessions of 2.5 hours each**.** Students attend class everyday from December 19-30 (no class December 24th & 25th) at their selected time slot. All times are in Pacific Time.
WINTER1 – Morning: December 19th to December 30th, 8am-10:30am PT
WINTER2 – Afternoon: December 19th to December 30th, 12:30pm-3pm PT
WINTER3 – Evening: December 19th to December 30th, 7pm-9:30pm PT