Inspiration Capital Partners is seeking senior analysts and junior associates based in Shanghai.
Established by a seasoned team from top tier global private equity houses and backed by global institutional LP’s, Inspiration Capital Partners is focused on investing in mid-market growth and buyout opportunities in the consumer, healthcare and financial/business services sectors in China. The firm is committed to making investments along with major impact themes with strong focus on environmental, sustainability and governance (“ESG”) throughout our investment process.
The candidate will be assisting the investing team on the following:
· Review potential investment opportunities
· Market research on relevant industries
· Attend due diligence meetings with management
· Work with external advisors including legal counsels and accounting firms to conduct due diligence
· Conduct financial analysis and financial modelling
· Prepare internal investment committee materials
· Prepare investor communication materials
The ideal candidate should be a self-started with a strong desire to learn, solid accounting and modelling capability, and fluency in Chinese and English. Prior experiences in investment banking, consulting, accounting or private equity are required.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.