1. The chemistry group seeks medicinal or organic chemists with experience in organic synthesis. You will design synthetic routes and execute the synthetic steps for bioactive compounds, including warheads and linkers of antibody-drug conjugates.
2. You are expected to draw conclusions from data analysis, and scout literature for reaction design and propose new ideas.
3. You will work with the internal chemists and external CROs to do technical transfer for the timely progress of projects.
1. Ph.D. (0 – 2 years experience) or M.S. (0 – 5 years experience) in Medicinal or Organic Chemistry.
2. Extensive knowledge of medicinal or organic chemistry, good analytical skills, including the characterization of compounds using NMR, LC-MS.
3. Good knowledge of lab safety, maintain lab safety with colleagues.
4. Keep clear and complete records of experiments and data.
5. Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
6. Team player with a strong desire to achieve broad team goals.