1. Optimize biologics lead discovery process alongside discovery platform team by enhancing high throughput screening and automation concept.
2. Comfortable working with and maintaining state-of-art equipment related to discovery.
3. Manage and process large quantities of data and report in the most informative fashion.
4. Master cutting edge technologies such as NGS and single B cell platforms as related to target and lead identifications.
5. Exercises good lab practice wherever applicable and report to supervisors in timely fashion.
6. Contribute to document preparations such as IND and patent applications and manuscript submissions.
1. Ph.D. in relevant disciplines with less than 5-year experience (scientist). M.S. and B.S. holders with appropriate experience can apply for the associate scientist position.
2. Education in computer science not required but data management and processing skills are required.
3. Experience or knowledge with biologics discovery is a plus.
4. Past experience with NGS, either in Miseg sample preparation and machine running, or data processing is highly desirable.
5. Good communication skills and function efficiently in a work environment that embraces diversity.
6. High ethics standard and level of integrity. Commitment to work and corporate goals that will ultimately contribute to patient well-being.
Innovent Biologics offers a competitive compensation package that includes salary, cash bonus, and a comprehensive benefits package. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please apply with brief cover letter and CV. Must have authorization to work in the U.S.