1. Perform various biological assays to advance lead selection process.
2. Develop new assays whenever the needs arise.
3. Contribute to the development and implementation of high throughput screenings.
4. Report to supervisors regularly and exercise good lab practice wherever applicable.
5. Contribute to document preparation such as IND and patent applications and manuscript submissions.
1. Ph.D. in relevant disciplines with less than 5-year experience (scientist). M.S. and B.S. holders with different experience are encouraged to apply for associate scientist position.
2. Past experience developing assays for drug discovery is highly desirable and for academic research is acceptable. Knowledge in antibody drug discovery and familiarity with various discovery platform is a plus.
3. Capability of innovative work through previous participation in complex research projects is highly desirable for scientist position.
4. Capability of multitasking and keen awareness of timeliness in project handling and delivery.
5. Good communication skills and function efficiently in a work environment that embraces diversity.
6. High ethics standard and level of integrity. Commitment to work and corporate goals that will ultimately contribute to patient well-being.
Innovent Biologics offers a competitive compensation package that includes salary, cash bonus, and a comprehensive benefits package. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please apply with brief cover letter and CV. Must have authorization to work in the U.S.