The Investments & Strategy team is an integral part of Indeed’s Corporate Development organization. We are responsible for supporting the business to develop long-term strategy and driving the effort to source, evaluate, and execute on investment opportunities. We develop deep knowledge and forward thinking on the HR Tech industry, and aspire to be the “knowledge center” for senior leadership.
- Perform market and competitive analysis to develop deep insights into target sectors of the HR tech and business applications landscape
- Synthesize quantitative and qualitative analysis to develop strategic proposals; influence senior leadership through presentations and written communications
- Develop relationships with entrepreneurs to deepen your understanding of the market and source investment opportunities
- Prepare investment proposals, perform due diligence, and execute venture investments into early-stage companies
Who you are
- Integrity, intellectual curiosity, creativity and self-motivation
- Humility and a good team player
- Strong analytical skills and sensitivity to numbers
- Critical and independent thinker, comfortable with ambiguity and information overflow
- Executive presence and potential to be thought partner to senior leadership and entrepreneurs
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Structured planning and project management skills
- Pursuing a BA/BS degree, or equivalent
- Enrolled in a full time degree program and returning to it after the internship
- Internship Program duration is 12 weeks
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to break down problems and analyze data
- Previous experience in analytical business roles in consulting, technology, or finance would be plus
- Knowledge of HR tech industry would be plus
Who we are
Our Corporate Development team is the strategic force building partnerships, products and services that help Indeed grow in the most impactful way. We are strategic thinkers, collaborators and organizers working to identify and evaluate acquisition, investment and partnership opportunities to drive growth at Indeed.
As the world’s number 1 job site*, our mission is to help people get jobs. We strive to cultivate an inclusive and accessible workplace where all people feel comfortable being themselves. We’re looking to grow our teams with more people who share our enthusiasm for innovation and creating the best experience for job seekers.
(*comScore Total Visits, March 2020)
EEO and Accommodations
Indeed is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neuro-diversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at 1-855-567-7767, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.
View Indeed’s Applicant Privacy and Accessibility Policies – https://www.indeed.com/legal/indeed-jobs