Inari Medical (https://www.inarimedical.com/) has a unique story. In 2013, Inari Medical spun out of the incubator Inceptus Medical after it developed two thrombectomy technology platforms for the treatment of peripheral vessels. These technologies were financially backed by prestigious MedTech venture capital firms, Gilde Healthcare, Versant Ventures, and U.S. Venture Partners. Both technologies have FDA clearance, and in 2019 Inari Medical made history by being the most profitable MedTech startup in the first year of sales with $51 million in revenue. After going public in May 2020, Inari Medical was named the best IPO debut of 2020.
We are hiring Senior Analysts/Analysts of Clinical Insights at Inari Medical. Individuals in this role will:
• Support Inari’s rapidly-expanding market development and clinical insights activities
• Work closely with other members of the clinical team as well as cross-functionally, including exposure to company leadership
• Utilize clinical data to identify market development, trial designs, and help drive business decisions
• Uncover insights within our clinical data to strategically design randomized trials and other studies
• Research healthcare economic outcomes (opportunities, claims databases, etc.) based on economic data to show the utility of our products