iD Tech is looking for dynamic, personable individuals to provide outstanding customer service to our clients. You will play a critical role on our team as the main point of contact for our clients, answering questions on course information, locations, availability and how to register.
- Provide exceptional service to our clients while effectively managing a high volume of inbound calls, emails, live chats, and SMS
- Build and develop valuable relationships with clients by identifying their needs and resolving issues with empathy, tact and patience
- Communicate course recommendations and cross-sell opportunities in a variety of situations including promotional offers and marketing campaigns
- 1-3 years of customer service, help desk, or inside sales experience
- A positive and outgoing personality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with the ability to actively listen
- A strong set of professional, service-oriented phone skills and interpersonal skills
- Knowledgeable with MS Office and Google Apps (Gmail, Google Drive, etc.)
- Availability to work Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm PST with weekend and holiday availability as-needed
- High-volume call center experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business-related field preferred, but not required
- Experience with any (or all) of the following is a plus: Salesforce, Desk.com, Genesys phone systems
- Bilingual in Spanish/English is a big plus
A few reasons why this is the #BestJobEver
- iD Tech has been voted a Top Workplace by the Bay Area News Group 10 times! Read our employee reviews on Glassdoor to learn what makes iD Tech a great place to work.
- We are highly profitable and expanding quickly.
- iD Tech is a purpose-driven company and a national leader in youth STEM education.
- Employees receive FREE medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Additional perks include flexible and generous PTO, 3 weeks of all-company paid HoliDay office closures, and camp scholarships.
- Work from home, supported by a strong remote work infrastructure.
Our Company. Our Mission.
Join our cast of talented, creative people who care deeply about revolutionizing STEM education for the next generation of game designers, programmers, web and app developers, filmmakers, tech leaders, and entrepreneurs. iD Tech engages over 50,000 students a year through our on-campus and online programs, and has over 450,000 alumni.
Committed to Justice, Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
At iD Tech, our mission is to build a place where ingenuity, diverse perspectives, and talent can flourish. While we have a JEDI Council guiding these efforts, every person on our team is responsible for creating an inclusive space where people can grow, thrive and do their best work. As an equal opportunity employer, we foster a culture for advancement, contribution, and inspiration from all of our identities within iD Tech and our student community. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.