At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Do you have a passion for transformation and innovation? Are you ready to join the company that has become essential to the world driven by that same passion?
IBMers don’t stand still; we continually look to transform our company staying ahead of the ever-changing world we all live in. The IBM Finance organization is a values driven team and as a community of trusted business advisors we drive performance and transformation. We are seeking an Aviation Inspector/Technician Intern.
o Job Duties: Assist maintenance department with aircraft departures and arrivals
o Assist maintenance department with aircraft towing and hangar stacking
o Support maintenance department administration activities including aircraft inspection programs and stockroom parts purchasing and shipping & receiving
o Support the other flight operations functions as required
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Demonstrated experience in following instructions, reviewing and processing paperwork, working in and around aircraft
- Exposure to a dynamic work environment
- Demonstrated communication skills in a customer facing environment
- Currently enrolled in an accredited aviation maintenance school or college
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Basic knowledge of aircraft operations and corporate flight department activities
- 6 months experience in General Aviation flight department