HPR is seeking Software Engineers to join our award-winning FinTech company and advance our state-of-the-art, high-performance computing and electronic trading technology.
HPR is the leading global provider of cutting-edge capital market infrastructure, serving the largest financial institutions in the world. On average, 10% of the daily U.S. stock market and 15% of the Australian stock market are traded through HPR products. Our revolutionary technology inspects electronic trades in the time is takes a beam of light to travel less than 400 feet. HPR’s client roster includes Wall Street’s elite market makers and hedge funds, as well as clients in Europe and Asia.
As a Software Engineer at HPR, you will build upon your strong academic and professional experience as you design, develop, and debug high-performance technology. You will be working on multi-core Linux systems to process large amounts of high-throughput, low-latency network data. As a member of our close-knit team, you will have the opportunity to work with sophisticated and complex technologies, while leaving your fingerprints on our code, clients, and culture.
• 0 – 2 years of relevant work experience; entry-level
• Relevant programming experience in an academic or professional environment
• Previous experience working in a Linux development environment
• Knowledge of low-level programming; C programming skills strongly preferred
• Excellent understanding of software development fundamentals
• Exposure to concurrency and multi-threaded architectures
• Strong analytical skills as it relates to problem solving
• Knowledge of embedded technology
• Passionate about writing clean, simple, and elegant software
• Strong work ethic, self-directed nature, and entrepreneurial attitude
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
• BS/MS in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related
• Successful completion of course(s) related to Data Structures & Algorithms, Operating Systems, Machine Structure & Assembly-Language, and/or Networks & Protocols
• Familiarity with network socket programming and TCP
• Financial market knowledge
At HPR, you will be joining a talented team of engineers. You’ll be collaborating with developers, designers and programmers who live and breathe innovation. You will get to know every member of our team and will work side-by-side the most talented technologists in the business.
HPR offers competitive compensation and benefits in a professional and fun setting. At HPR you’ll enjoy generous employee perks including casual dress code, game room and VR room access, team events, free food, and more.
Apply via Greenhouse: https://boards.greenhouse.io/hyannisportresearch/jobs/4655321003