As part of a small, focused and collegial team, this position would provide qualitative and quantitative research of businesses across various sectors to portfolio managers. We anticipate that the majority of this internship will take place remotely.
- Conduct fundamental research on equity securities.
- Develops deep understanding of economic, industry and competitive dynamics that govern assigned sectors, related companies and their business models.
- Performs in-depth research on new securities and assists in on-going research on securities already in the portfolios.
- Develop financial models for revenue and income forecasts, cash flow analysis, balance sheet, and quarterly projections.
- Provides research on specific sustainability issues effecting portfolio companies, and assesses the firm’s progress at achieving ESG objectives.
- Maintains computer databases covering industry and related companies.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Graduating in 2022
- Have a desire to invest
- Some investing experience
- Ability to complete projects in a timely manner