Duties and Responsibilities
Under the direction of the Business Systems Manager, this position is responsible for conducting organizational change activities and act as an interface between application users and software developers to include the gathering and translation of organizational needs into technical solution requirements. The incumbent functions as an end-user success advocate within Project Controls by dedicating efforts toward improving user experience to include the development and maintenance of end-user training materials and instructional documentation. This position is responsible for collaboration with users and executives to gather data requirements necessary for the Business Systems team to further automate business processes, develop printed reports, and provide both static and analytical dashboards.
Business Systems Change Activities
Collaborate with functional organizations and executives to identify pain points. Work with software developers to identify efficient and effective solutions.
· Support communication efforts including the design, development, delivery, and management of communications
· Document requirements and support the design and delivery of training
· Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness, and identify key stakeholders
· Identify and manage anticipated resistance
· Consult and coach project teams
· Evaluate and ensure user readiness
· Track and report issues
· Define and measure success metrics and monitor business systems change progress
· Develop and support business systems change management objectives
· Manage a change prioritization portfolio
Data Analysis Activities
Support the organization’s ability to deliver advanced metrics, analytics dashboards, and key performance indicators (KPIs) in support of the project.
· Recognize visualization needs of end-users and executives
· Coordinate with teams to implement models and monitor outcomes
· Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy
· Identify potential data sources to improve data availability
· Gather modeling and communicate feedback from stakeholders to further improve reporting
· Analyze KPIs and reporting outcomes to identify further opportunities for process or efficiency improvements
· Mine and analyze data from project systems to identify areas ripe for optimization and efficiency improvements
· Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
Technical Writing Activities
Support end-users by ensuring quality documentation is available for all Business System solutions, especially Unifier.
· Create, maintain, and update manuals, procedures, specifications, and other documents.
· Create, maintain, and update installation instructions, training materials, and other technical documents.
· Design and establish style guidelines and standards for texts and illustrations to meet business needs.
· Review, revise, modify, or edit documents prepared by others.
· Compile, organize, and write online help files to support end-users.
· Write technical documents in compliance with HART’s established standards and guidelines.
Other Duties as Assigned