Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 110,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings, smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Honeywell is hiring a Manufacturing & Industrial Engineering – Summer 2022 Intern/Co-Op. Be part of a team that applies its expertise and knowledge by driving technical solutions, customer service, quality, delivery and cost issues. You will support technical projects, finding innovative, efficient means to improve Product repairs, techniques, procedures, and technologies. Support the design and development of new insights and solutions for product repairs as well as supporting current products modification and improvements based on in service needs and market strategy.
Applicants for employment for this position must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Honeywell. (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status)
This position is available in multiple locations across the United States.
You must have
- Must be pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Manufacturing, Mechanical, Industrial, or Aerospace Engineering or a Manufacturing, Mechanical, Aerospace or Industrial related degree
- Must graduate after December 2022
- Must continue enrollment in degree program upon completion of the internship
- Industrial design talent
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to learn new technologies
- Eagerness to get involved in hands-on work
- Lean Manufacturing/Six Sigma experience is a plus
- Ability to easily and effectively balance many priorities and results-oriented demands
- Good interpersonal skills, verbal and written
- Validated academic excellence (3.0 GPA and higher)
**Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.**