Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 110,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.
Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Honeywell is hiring Summer 2022 Interns to join our technology teams. Are you ready to get inspired as you take on impactful projects, build business skills and interact with leadership? You’ll help solve real-world challenges. Internships at Honeywell prepare you for the future. You’ll work with leaders in your field on meaningful projects that directly relate to key Honeywell business goals.
- Software Engineer/Developer
- Systems Engineer
- IT Specialist
- Cyber Security Engineer
- Data Analyst
- Controls Engineer
- Systems Analyst
- Systems Architect
This position is available in multiple locations across the United States
YOU MUST HAVE
- Due to US Export Control Laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have a protected status.
- Must be pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Data Science, Cyber Security or MIS
- Must graduate after December 2022
- Must continue enrollment in degree program upon completion of the internship
- Passion for using, developing, analyzing, and learning about new technologies
- Foundational business acumen and desire to improve your business knowledge
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with mulit-functional teams to meet expectations of internal and external customers.
- Motivated problem solver
- Validated academic excellence (3.0 GPA and higher)
**Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.**