The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Join an organization that demonstrates a proactive health and safety management system, combined with strong employee engagement and environment that fosters continuous improvement. You will provide leadership and oversight for Health Safety Environment (HSE), activities and performance for the London, OH facility by establishing strong working relationships with site leadership team and employees. You will report directly to the Sr. HSE Director of HSE. You will be a key leader with the London leadership team directing sustainable health and safety programs through incorporation of impactful operating processes and keeping in front of leading practices in health and safety standards.
- Implements HSE and Sustainability standards
- Provide technical assistance
- Site compliance reviews
- Uses advanced analytical/technical problem solving to develop new solutions to existing problems/procedures
- Strong MOS (Management Operating System) administration
- Advocates HOS (Honeywell Operating System) behaviors
- Deploys safety initiatives – New Hire EHS Orientation, coordinating onboarding EHS training with supervision, and Annual EHS training schedule for frontline employees and supervisors.
- Track, Trend and Measure key HSE metrics
- Drives standard work
- Ensures compliance standards
Due to compliance with US export control laws and regulations, candidate must be a US Person, which is defined as, US citizen, a US permanent resident, or have protected status in the US under asylum or refugee status”
YOU MUST HAVE
- 5+ years of Environmental Health and Safety experience in a manufacturing environment
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in a technical discipline such as the science, technology, engineering, or mathematics
- Degree in Occupational Safety, Environmental Health & Safety, or Industrial Hygiene
- 3+ years of Environmental Health and Safety related field Leadership
- Manufacturing experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Use innovative thinking to create continuous improvement
- Record of progressive HSE experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Experience in successfully leading a team
- Lean/six sigma experience
Benefits provided may differ by role and location. Learn more at benefits.honeywell.com.
Medical/Rx Health Savings Account (HSA)
Dental/Vision Short/Long-Term Disability
Flexible Vacation Time Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
401(k) Plan Education Assistance
THE FUTURE IS WHAT WE MAKE IT
From sustainable aviation fuel and life-saving healthcare sensors to collaborating on every NASA space mission since the 1950s, over 100 years of innovation has always been driven by an investment in our people.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion or veteran status.