We are looking for an innovative Civil/Environmental engineer to design, develop, and mange a wide range of projects. This job will focus on wastewater, water, roadway, solar, erosion control, and site design projects.
· Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner
· Conduct on site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other)
· Assess potential risks, materials and costs
· Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies
· Handle over the resulting structures and services for use
· Monitor progress and compile reports in project status
· Manage budget and purchase equipment/materials
· Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety, etc. and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required
· Design and understanding of wastewater and water engineering preferred.
· Job will include training by PE’s with over 150 combined years of process and civil engineering design experience
· Roadway and Site Design along with Hydrology Reports
· Work hours are 7:30am to 5pm Monday through Thursday and 7:30 to 2:30 on Fridays
· Proven working experience in civil engineering
· Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D or similar
· Minimum 2 Years’ experience with Civil 3D preferred
· Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals, etc.
· Project management and supervision skills
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· License of professional engineer or Engineer in Training is preferred.
· BS/MA in Civil or Environmental Engineering
Job Type: Full-time or Undergrad Intern
Salary : $ 55,000-90,000