Responsible for financial and fiscal management aspects of the division as outlined in Essential Functions below. This position is a key member of the Executive team and will work closely with the All Native Group Executives and Ho-Chunk, Inc Executives. Provides financial leadership and coordination in the administrative, business planning, business development (specifically pricing), accounting, program financial management, audits, financial reporting, budgeting, and strategic planning efforts of the group of companies assigned. This position will manage a staff of approximately 23 finance personnel today with potential to grow to 25-30.
- M anage all accounting and finance functions of the division as well as ensuring compliance and efficient operations. Core responsibilities include leadership over strategic planning, accounting, external audit coordination, risk management, financial reporting, general ledger, accounts payable, billing and receivables, financial analysis, budgeting/forecasting, pricing, and system development and implementation.
- Manage the annual audit of the division and work with outside auditors to ensure the audit is completed in an efficient and timely manner.
- Manage proper tracking of costs by project/contract.
- Review, analyze, assess, and report the billable rate structures of all companies in the division to ensure accuracy and compliance. Ensure the rate pools are tracked and allocated accurately from set-up phase to billing phase.
- Approve and coordinate changes and improvements in automated financial and management information systems for the division including further policy develop as needed.
- Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal budgetary reporting requirements and the FAR, CAS, DCAA, and DCMA.
- Oversee the approval and processing of revenue, expenditure, and position control documents, department budgets, mass salary updates, ledger, and account maintenance and data entry.
- D evelop and implement finance, accounting, billing, and auditing procedures. Ensure that all departmental processes and procedures are completed timely and in an efficient manner.
- Establish and maintain appropriate internal control safeguards. Develop and enforce financial policies to ensure proper compliance and internal controls.
- Interact with other managers to provide consultative support to planning initiatives through financial and management information analysis, reports, and recommendations.
- Ensure records systems are maintained in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Develop and direct the implementation of strategic business and/or operational plans, projects, programs, and systems.
- Assist in obtaining the necessary licenses and insurance required to start a business in all locations, present and future as added.
- Analyze cash flow, cost controls, and expenses to guide subsidiary CEOs and Managers. Analyze financial statements to pinpoint potential weak areas and recommend actions for improvement.
- Establish and implement short- and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- Serve on planning and policy-making committees.
- Oversee financial management of foreign operations to include developing financial and budget policies and procedures.
- Develop internal processes relating to state tax liability tracking, paying estimated taxes, and filing state returns beginning with All Native Group companies and others as time and resources permit.
- Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, pricing, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Experience with Deltek GCS is strongly preferred
- Experience in a cost and project level accounting environment is required
- Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems
- Knowledge of federal and state financial regulations including FAR and CAS standards
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements, and projections
- Possess p rofessional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects
- Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
This position will manage a staff of approximately 23 finance personnel today with potential to grow to 25-30.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 75% of the time.
- Occasionally moves about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
- Expresses or exchanges ideas by means of the spoken word. Those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly or quickly.
- Frequently moves standard office equipment up to 25 pounds.
- M ust be able to work indoor conditions 90% of the time.
W hile performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Typical days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. with optional hybrid work arrangements available as possible. Evening and weekend hours required, as required by business need.
Travel is expected up to 25% of the time for this position.
- 10-15 or more years related experience in a senior level finance or accounting position within a $100-500M revenue business preferred
- Experience within the federal contracting industry required
- Experience in strategic planning and execution required
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance, preferred
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- CPA certification preferred
- M aintain a valid driver’s license and be insurable under company insurance provider / program
Must possess or be able to obtain/maintain a SECRET security clearance
All Native Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Job Family Finance and Accounting
- Pay Type Salary