All Native Group is seeking a Supply Distribution Specialist. The Supply/Distribution Specialist 1 provides professional administrative support to the day-to-day operations of the division, relieving senior personnel of many administrative tasks.
• Utilizes standards from Government regulations to perform work:
o General Services Administration (GSA) Fleet Users Guide Handbook: http://gsa.gov/portal/mediaId/189595/fileName/FY14_Guide_to_Your_GSA_Fleet_Vehicle.action
o Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSAH) Laws & Regulations: https://www.osha.gov/law-regs.html
• Assist in collecting, sorting, tracking, and delivery of mail, documents, papers, parcels, packages, and other materials on an established route and time schedule to delivery points within the office;
• Assist in processing all incoming and outgoing mail, along with compiling mail information and data in Excel spreadsheets;
• Display excellent customer service skills and interpersonal abilities during conversations, both verbal and written, with DOS employees at all levels, other contractors, and other Federal counterparts;
• Monitor center’s group email address for incoming email inquiries, such as items ordered or order status and assure inquiry acknowledgement within two business hours and follow-up response within one business day;
• Conduct all official electronic correspondence through the DOS group email account
• Maintain metered mail reports and ensure appropriate accounts are being charged accurately with 100% accountability;
• Utilize DOS metering machines to meter outgoing material accurately (weight, zip code, mail class) with 100% accountability;
• Oversee incoming and outgoing shipping activities to ensure accuracy, completeness, and condition of the shipments with 100% accountability, including expediting deliveries to various annex buildings throughout the Washington, DC Metro Area;
• Maintain continuous control, with 100% accountability, of all materials while considering the materials contain Personally Identifiable Information (PII) and classified information as it must be transported via public elevators, lobbies, docks, and through public hallways;
• Assist in collecting, sorting, tracking, and delivering mail, documents, papers, parcels, packages, and other materials on an established route and time schedule to mail points within a building to offices; assist in processing all incoming and outgoing mail while compiling mail information and data in Excel spreadsheets;
• Scan and process incoming and outgoing material into the ILMS Mail Management System (MMS) or successor and/or Excel spreadsheets;
• Ensure x-ray scans and/or DOS established security requirements of all materials received, track all deliveries through manual or computerized records, prioritize and/or direct material delivery to building occupants;
• Sort materials to be delivered according to designated stops and times;
• Deliver material by DOS established address standards such as mail point number, organization unit or subunit, and individual’s name;
• Pick up material at point stops and sorts it for route delivery;
• Process outgoing materials and sort the materials by well-defined categories such as air
mail, stop mail, special delivery, hand receipt, manifest, waybill, etc.;
• Assist and/or support in/out bound direct deliveries of commercial freight companies or other Federal agencies;
• Transport support staff and /or materials to/from different DOS annexes or locations throughout the Washington, DC Metro area;
• Pick up and/or drop off daily materials from the Harry S. Truman (HST) Shipping and Receiving Office and/or Mailroom, located at 2201 C Street, NW, Washington, DC 20520 with delivery to SA-17;
• Pick up material (minimum of once daily) from SA-32, located at 44132 Mercure Circle, Sterling, VA 20166 with delivery to the distribution center at SA-17; shall support additional pick-ups/drop-offs requested by the COR/GTM;
• Maintain a log of vehicle loan outs, including the name of person to which the vehicle is being loaned, the date and time of the loan, the date and time of return, the mileage at the time of loan and upon return, and the vehicle condition upon return; log shall be written in a log or completed in Excel, per the COR/GTM;
• Check the vehicle frequently and after each loan for damage and note all pertinent information in the vehicle log book;
• Coordinate with the PAS Division and/or GTM to deliver VIP visa’s when needed
• Perform any other driving tasks at the discretion of the GTM;
• Perform required preventative maintenance checks and interior/exterior care as set forth in the GSA Fleet Users Guide Handbook and maintain a log of when these actions are performed;
• Take the vehicle to a GSA approved auto repair shop for required preventative maintenance within three (3) business days of being notified by the DOS Fleet Vehicle Office and note the maintenance performed in the Official Vehicle Report (OVR’s);
• Keep vehicle in good, clean condition and maintain all paperwork for vehicle services along with the OVR’s in the vehicle notebook and reporting any damage upon discovery;
• Maintain at least 1/3 tank of gas in the government vehicle at all times.
• Must be a US citizen who can possess or be able to obtain/maintain a minimum SECRET clearance.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution or High School Diploma and four (4) years specialized experience in automated warehouse support.
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
• Demonstrated strong written and oral communication skills.
• Demonstrated timely and proficient organizational skills with the ability to work independently and multi-task in a high volume, fast-pace work environment with little or no supervision.
• Demonstrated ability to have a flexible, team-oriented approach to work while building and maintaining strong working relationships with colleagues.
• Demonstrated excellent customer service abilities.
• Possess excellent proficiency on DOS’ automated financial systems GFMS and ILMS to include the Distribution Module, Ariba, AI, and WPS systems.
• Possess an excellent working knowledge and strong familiarity with DOS’ ILMS Diplomatic Pouch and Mail (DPM) policies and regulations to include 14 FAM 720.
• Ability to maintain control with 100% accountability of ‘controlled supplies’ with a working knowledge of the importance and practice of safeguarding inventory.
• Ability to work in non-climate controlled and outdoor conditions.
• Ability to stand, stop, and bend for continuous periods of time with no limitations.
• Ability to lift, move, and/or carry heavy, large, and/or ‘awkward’ items (up to 60 lbs.) with no limitations.
• Possess, and maintain throughout contract, lift truck operation certification (OSHA).
• Possess driving knowledge of roadways throughout Washington, DC, Virginia, and Maryland with excellent proficiency on routes required for GSD pick-up and delivery destinations.
• Possess, and maintain throughout contract, a valid US driver’s license and a clean driving history.
NOTE: These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work involved for this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of this job. The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies offer a rewarding career experience. In addition to dynamic career opportunities, we provide competitive salaries, excellent benefits, retirement funding, as well as ongoing training and professional development. We are committed to providing the best possible climate for maximum development and goal achievement for all our employees. As subsidiaries of a Native-owned corporation with offices around the world, ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are proud to promote an inclusive and diverse workplace and respect the cultural traditions in the communities where we operate. The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Drug Free Employer SBA 8(a), SDB Certified, HubZone, Buy Indian Certified Native American Tribally-owned company #LI-J1
- Job Family Logistics Support Services (non tech)
- Pay Type Hourly