All Native Group is seeking a Sponsored Research Administrator to support Walter Reed Army Institute of Research in Silver Spring .
The Sponsored Research Administrator plays a key role in the review, completion, submission and administration of internal and external grant and contract applications related to clinical and medical research projects. This role is responsible for process of management for all research awards, grants, and funded projects, including reviewing purchases to assure compliance with internal/external funding agencies’ rules and regulations, and to ensure accurate accounting for all projects and grants.
- Review grant applications prior to submission to funding agencies or private sponsors to ensure that proposals are allowable and in conformance within client’s policies, performance site organization policies, Federal regulations, and funding agency requirements or restrictions
- Monitor the status of appropriate assurances (animal use, human subjects, etc.) and ensure that funding agency reporting requirements are completed and compliant
- Provide both pre-award and post-award sponsored program support.Pre-Award activities include things such as formatting proposals, creating and validating budgets, staffing for internal approvals.Post-Award activities include things such as assisting with progress report submissions, executing Principle Investigator changes, and transferring grants from other entities if required
- Assist in proposal preparation activities, managing administrative activities, assuring compliance with grant terms, and coordinating and preparing closeout activities.
- Work with The Office of Management and Budget’s Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards (commonly called “Uniform Guidance”) and non-Federal regulations and operations. The contractor should be familiar with Grants.gov and with budget requirements and limitations of various intra and extramural partners such as but not limited to the National Institutes of Health (NIH), the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, various University partners, and non-profit Organizations
- Certified Research Administrator OR Certified Pre-Award Research Administrator through the Research Administrators Certification Council
- The contractor must be knowledgeable, experienced and versatile in The Office of Management and Budget’s (OMB) Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards (commonly called “Uniform Guidance”) and non-Federal regulations and operations.
- 4-6 years of experience as a manager for similar requirements
- Must have pre and post award experience
- Expert knowledge in application of Uniform Guidance to Federal entities and our partners
- Experience administering National Institutes of Health grants and Federal grants
- Experience working with University partners on Federal grants
- Demonstrated understanding of how grant rules flow down through non-Federal partners in a Cooperative Research and Development Agreement terms
- 4-6 years of experience as a research administrator
- Knowledge of Federally Approved Indirect Cost Rates
- Certified Financial Research Administrator certification
- National Council of University Research Administrators or Society of Research Administrators International membership
- Desired experience with the MRMC proposal management system Electronic Biomedical Research Application Portal (eBRAP).
The ALL NATIVE GROUPcompanies offer a rewarding career experience. In addition to dynamic career opportunities, we provide competitive salaries, excellent benefits, retirement funding, as well as ongoing training and professional development.
We are committed to providing the best possible climate for maximum development and goal achievement for all our employees. As subsidiaries of a Native-owned corporation with offices around the world, ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are proud to promote an inclusive and diverse workplace and respect the cultural traditions in the communities where we operate.
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Drug Free Employer
SBA 8(a), SDB Certified, HubZone, Buy Indian Certified Native American Tribally-owned company
- Job Family Administrative and Facilities Services
- Pay Type Salary