All Native Group is looking to fill the position of Project Control Analyst Supervisor. The Project Control Analyst Supervisor is responsible for providing leadership in the set up and reporting of contract costs in accordance with all terms and conditions of each contract.
• Supports the Program Finance Director in administering contract set up, creating and maintaining fiscal year plan, rolling forecasts, and project/program EACs
• Responsible for accurate and timely updates for contract modifications
• Prepares and maintains annual, quarterly, and monthly project budget worksheets to meet corporate budget and reporting requirements
• Prepares/Creates and maintains long range forecasts
• Assist with pricing inputs on bid and proposal reviews • Supports the contract close out process
• Trains and assists peers with finance questions and system concerns
• Distributes PSRs to operations staff in accordance with finance policies and procedures
• Research items identified by Controller and PMs
• Helps to facilitate any corrections necessary from the JSR review process
• Internal timesheet auditing and reporting as required by management
• Internal subcontractor invoice auditing and reporting as required by management
• Reviews invoices for approval
• Assists with creation of and reviews expense reports for accuracy
• Supports DCAA audit requests and inquires
• Supports incurred cost submission preparation process
• Establish and maintain bid and proposal and marketing project codes, benchmarks, cost tracking, allocation reviews, and regular reporting processes
• Create and update contract workforce files (CWF) including labor rates, budget ceilings, and other key performance metrics
• Monitors contract activity and advises Controller and Billing Services Manager of any issues that may impact the company’s ability to bill and collect in a timely and accurate manner
• Provide other contract deliverables to be determined and as required by contracts and/or management
• Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
• Participate in contract kick-off meetings as assigned by the Project Control Manager/Controller
• Performs other duties and special projects as requested by management
• Attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Time management skills
This position also oversees the day-to-day activity of two Project Control Analysts.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Must be able to remain in a stationary position 75% of the time.
• Occasionally moves about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
• Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
• Expresses or exchanges ideas by means of the spoken word. Those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
• Frequently moves standard office equipment up to 25 pounds.
• Must be able to work indoor conditions 90% of the time.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Typical days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Evening and weekend hours required, as required by business need.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out of the area travel and overnight may be expected.
• 8-10 years of experience in financial project management and federal government contracting.
• Management experience is a plus.
• Attention to detail.
• Moderate or greater proficiency with Excel functions and workbooks
• Ability to develop, prioritize, organize, and accomplish work
• Ability to manage one’s own time
• Ability to analyze information and evaluate options to choose the best solution and solve problems
• Ability to work independently and as a group
• Detail oriented and task driven
• Ability to work in fast-paced environment
• Maintains a valid driver’s license and be insurable under company insurance provider/program
• Occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift
Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
• Experience with CostPoint
• Understand federal government regulations (both current and expected changes) relevant to all company services
• Ability to communicate effectively with managers, co-workers, vendors, clients in a professional manner
• Good to excellent computer skills and proficient with MS Office
• Knowledge of various contract billing types including but not limited to fixed price, time and materials, and cost plus
• Knowledge of various business terminology including IDIQs, Risk Management, Period of Performance, work breakdown structures, etc.
• Ability to read and comprehend moderate to complex written and oral communication.
No clearance required.
All Native Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status, or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Job Family Finance and Accounting
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree