Colorado Springs, CO, USA Req #4276
Monday, October 25, 2021
All Native Group is looking to fill the position of Capture Manager. The Capture Manager reports to the Executive Director of Business Development. The successful candidate will serve as a key member of the Business Development Team to strategically improve ANG’s market position and achieve financial growth in support of ANG’s long-term organizational strategic goals. The Capture Manager using their extensive knowledge of current market conditions is responsible for developing and maintaining key customer relationships, identifying new business opportunities, and managing these opportunities through the capture process to contract award. Individual must Align with the company culture keeping with HCI and Winnebago peoples’ traditions and values.
The Capture Manager is responsible for all aspects of business development activities within their assigned area of responsibility to identify and win new business. Responsibilities include identification and strategic pursuit of customers, opportunity identification and qualification, capture planning, management of assigned business development resources, and ensuring that capture activities are incorporated int proposal development. This position is a customer facing position and requires that the individual maintain the highest level of integrity and ethics compliance, while supporting the culture and values of Ho-Chunk, Inc. through policies and processes.
The Capture Manager directly supports the Executive Director to maximize new business opportunity and growth by using existing contract vehicles, as well as developing new customer relationships and new contract vehicles. Specific responsibilities of this position include the following:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Executes strategies for lead generation, capture process, pricing and all other matters related to acquiring new business.
- Identifies and analyzes industry spending trends and develops strategies and implementation plans to pursue capture of new business
- Manages the business development capture process for all assigned opportunities
- Provides market feedback to company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generation of ideas for future growth
- Maximizes business development opportunities and identifies new customer opportunities and leads efforts to acquire new contract vehicles; works through operations when using current contract vehicles
- Ensures that assigned development initiatives are consistent with the company’s overall strategy and in alignment with core capabilities
- Accountable to ensure that all responses to customer requirements accurately represent the capabilities, mission, and philosophy of the company
- Manages assigned Business Development area according to company policy and procedures
- Participates in and leads internal teams from multiple departments to create successful responses to customer requirements using excellent organization, multi-tasking and time management skills to meet deadlines and milestones while managing multiple efforts simultaneously
- Exhibits the highest level of integrity and ethics compliance while supporting the culture and values of the organization through policies and processes. Holds staff accountable for integrity and ethics in all business matters.
- Minimum 10-12 years’ experience working with or for the Federal Government, including a thorough understanding of federal acquisition regulations
- Minimum 10-12 years successful Federal Government Business Development experience and demonstrated record of successful opportunity captures that resulted in contract awards
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills required
- Bachelors’ in Business Administration or related field degree required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and exceptional knowledge of Microsoft Office products required
- Thorough understanding of Federal acquisition processes as both a prime contractor and subcontractor; understands the special benefits of the 8(a) Tribal entity in the Federal Contracting environment.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
- Thorough understanding of the Ho-Chunk Inc. corporate mission and philosophy and the various business entities under the Ho-Chunk Inc. family
- Must be willing to travel 50% of the time
- Must be self-motivated and be able to operate autonomously in support of the ANG Business Development Team
- Supports the proposal development lifecycle
- PMP certification preferred but not required
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Information Management, or related field highly desired.
- Previous experience working in both Civilian and DoD Federal environment with a focus on Facilities, Logistics, Operations and Maintenance, Aviation and/or Health Service Areas
- Previous experience working with Native American companies is a plus
Must be able to obtain/maintain a Secret clearance
Executive Order 14043 COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Pursuant to Executive Order 14043, this position requires full vaccination against COVID-19 regardless of work location.
Compensation and Benefits
The expected compensation range for this position is $110,000.00 to $125,000.00 per year. We offer comprehensive benefits that allow you to balance work and life. A benefits summary is available from this link: https://jobs.allnativegroup.com/categories/1/benefits/1/employee-benefits
All Native Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status, or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Job Family Marketing, Sales and Business Development
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Travel % 10